For British Investors free advice is available to enable you to fund your purchase by releasing equity from your UK home.
Purchasing property in Bulgaria is a simple process, but can appear daunting for first time buyers. Osenovo Heights will ensure all necessary steps, including access to the Notary & translation services, are managed and documents prepared on your behalf.
Villa prices are based on the high quality of build & finish and Osenovo Heights exclusive location atop Osenovo valley. The plot is recognised as the premium investment spot of the valley and a prime area in general.
You can either download and open a WORD document, fill it in on your computer, and email to us (firstname.lastname@example.org), or download a PDF here (which you can fax to us at +44 (0) 871 263 7329).
Our reduced rates for first off plan sales:
Two floor, two bedroom villa, 114 sq m from 127,680 €
Three floor, three bedroom villa, 148 sq m from 165,760 €
Payment Terms (excl. VAT):
• 5000 Euro deposit
• 40% upon signing the preliminary contract
• 30% roof level
• 30% completion & receipt of Act 16 (Minus deposit already paid)
The build will start October 2007 for completion Summer 2009.
Payment terms >>
Please choose your preferred villa position from the site plan and send the completed reservation form by email to: email@example.com, or fax to +44 (0) 871 263 7329. The preliminary contract will then be sent.
Osenovo Heights operates in a transparent and open manner. To avoid any hidden costs please note the following potential fees on top of purchase price:
• State taxes, court registration and notary fees, approx 3% of purchase price
• Business registration to enable British ownership of land in Bulgaria, 600 Euro
• Municipal tax and garbage collection, approx 150 Euro per year
• Maintenance & service charges, approx 10 Euro / sq m per year
• Buildings and contents insurance, approx 200-450 Euro per year